Just Walk Salem Keizer is partnering with the 5210 Challenge to get more people up and moving in our community with the Making Strides: Passport to Health.
You can join the challenge by picking up a Passport at the National Walking Day Event on April 5th (or at one of the locations below) and completing five walks by June 18th. Once you have completed the challenge, return the passport to one of the locations below to be entered to win a $50 gift card! The Passport to Health challenge runs from April 5th to June 18th.
Where can I get (or return) a passport?
- OSU Extension Service main office, 1320 Capitol St NE, Salem
- Salem Health Community Health Education Center, Building D – 939 Oak Street SE, Salem
- Any Just Walk Salem Keizer Walk Leader
- Call / Email Tonya Johnson: email@example.com; 503-373-3763
What upcoming walking events can I participate in?
- Just Walk Salem Keizer Walks (see http://www.justwalksalem.com/ )
- Salem Parks Foundation, A Walk in the Park (April 29th @ Riverfront Park)
- On Your Feet Friday (May 12th and June 9th)
- Community Superhero Dash (May 13th)
- Keizer Iris Run/Walk (May 20th)
- Edgewater Walking Cruise (May 21st)
- Stephens Middle School Inter-generational Walking Project Celebration (May 21st @ 1:30 pm @ Stephens)
- City of Salem Stride Walk/Run (May 27th)
- Willamette Mutt Strutt (June 4th)